The Writer’s Club and Wine Bar - Hangout Place For Writers





Image for post





Recently, I visited Chiang Mai in Thailand. One night, my wife and I were walking down the Rachadamnoen Road looking for a place to eat. Suddenly, I saw this green sign saying “Writer’s Club and Wine Bar.” I had no idea what the place was about. But it got me interested and we went in there for dinner. The atmosphere is very friendly and we had a nice meal. What I like most is their Mango sticky rice. It is a traditional Thai dessert made with glutinous rice, fresh mango and coconut milk.

After I went back to my hotel, out of curiosity, I did a search for “Writer’s Club and Wine Bar.” Looks like this might be the only writer’s club and wine bar in the whole world. It was created by Bob Tilley and his wife Tong. Bob is a former foreign correspondent for The Daily Telegraph and Sunday Telegraph. Read More...

Comments