Why So Many People Are Reading Articles on How To Create Contents, Getting More Followers, and Viewers?

 


Source: Instafreefollowers



How do I get 1M viewers in a week?

I have always been puzzled to see so many articles out there bragging about how so and so got X number of article views or followers in such a short time. It probably won't matter when I visit the Medium website and I will always see articles talking about the same thing. Interesting thing is many of the suggestions are more of less the same.

Why People Care?

I try to make sense of it. Is it for the money? Probably, for some people, they get paid if their articles or blogs get read. Or is it more about feeling successful? I would say yes in some cases. For some people, having more followers or more articles read mean people are paying attention to their work.

What do you think is the reason?

Comments