There Is No Such Thing As 100 Percent Perfect Job

 




Image for post


Copyright: Columbia Pictures


Recently, I had lunch with some of my ex-coworkers that have retired a year or two ago. Many of them have started to get bored and want to return to work full-time or part-time. I remembered they were so happy when they retired as they do not have to deal with all the changes and stress at work anymore. We all felt happy for them and sorry for ourselves as we still have to work. Now they want to come back to work and deal with all the things they complained about? I was wondering in the back of my mind are they really serious?

What I heard from them was intriguing. After they retired, they had time to reflect. All the stuff they complained about before they retired was just noise. They realized that only two things are important to them: being happy at work and have a great team of co-workers around them. And it made me realized that there is no such thing as a 100 percent perfect job. Read More...



Comments